Wednesday 14 January 2015

Happy New Year Everyone!




Yup it's late but oh well. Trying to revive the blog for the new year. 

So what's new with me.... well this world traveller is back home, my first home, in Canada. Yes you read it, this Canadian girl is back in Canada for the time being. I finished off my Africa adventures in mid may , travelled back to Australia for a quick 3 week visit with new and old friends ( these will be highlighted in throw back thursday posts). Back to Alberta to catch up with friends and family, volunteering at the Jazz Festival and the dreaded job search. Finally found a job out in Richmond, British Columbia at a lovely show jumping stable, Twin Oaks Farm, which is actually where my cousin Tamara rode for years growing up- small world. 

So since I'm not travelling much right now, the blog will probably be more about exploring my current city of Richmond/Vancouver. Lots of horse stuff from here at the farm, running/working out stuff and my fave cooking!

Have a fantastic fun filled 2015!!

So check back soon... should have some fun updates soon!

Laurel




No comments:

Post a Comment